Thursday, September 29, 2016

Ramsey Farms Potato Salad

Potato salad, the phrase evokes images of summer picnics, pot lucks, family reunions, and church gatherings. We harvested more than 400 pounds of Ramsey Farms Reds and Ruby Lane Whites this year. I never have a problem finding ways to prepare potatoes (do we need a book on 101 recipes for potatoes? I'll write one! Don't make me!)

Potato salad is so easy, versatile, and is most welcomed at any meal or anyone's table. Try varying the type or flavor of mayo or mustard (or omit the mustard) and test out a various variety of vinegars too and always sprinkle in your own favorite or preferred herbs and spices.



I'll share this soon on the Facebook page if it's better to download from there.
Be sure to check out all the posted recipes here. Leave comments in the box below!

"What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow." ~A.A. Milne

1 comment: