Monday, January 6, 2014

Top 5 Posts of 2013

So I totally stole this idea from another blog, but who doesn't love a good "Top 10" list?! Since I just started this farm blog in November, here are the top 5 posts from Ramsey Farms blog site from 2013! If you didn't read it, maybe you should give it whirl! :)

#5:  This Week at Ramsey Farms December 22 edition - This post covers worms, meatballs & rice recipe, cauliflower, and a super simple hot cocoa mix recipe to make for yourself or give as gifts. What was your favorite part of this post?

#4: Homemade Biscuits & Turkey Potato Soup Recipe - We love these easy to make biscuits and they always turn out so wonderfully. Never any leftover biscuits!  Did you try either of these recipes?

#3: Kohlrabi: Tasty Treat or Science Experiment - Pics and discussion and recipe for our first kohlrabi harvest and tasting. Ever. Have you ever eaten kohlrabi?

#2: This Week at Ramsey Farms December 15 edition - This post covers my whining about cold winter weather, more talk about cauliflower & kale, and the kids' garden planning for 2014.

And...the #1 most read post on The Ramsey Farms blog in 2013...

#1: DIY Dishwasher Detergent: Save Green & Go Green - The recipe I learned to make my very own, all natural, environmentally friendly, cheap, dishwasher safe detergent! (Visit it again as I added an update!) Glad so many of you wanted to learn how to make your own detergent. It's really better than the store-bought stuff for me. I'll soon be posting my recipe for homemade, natural laundry detergent too.


No comments:

Post a Comment